- Location: City of London
- Salary: £150 - £151 per day
Calling all Conference Producers!
A leading Organisation is looking for a new person to join the team.
A Content Producer (CP) oversees producing high quality events and opinion reports through researching market trends, writing compelling agenda copy, and inviting prominent industry figures, as well as those of 'celebrity' interest, to contribute to the clients media.
CPs also work closely with Marketing, to create highly interesting email and social media copy based on market research and contributor acquisition findings, with Sales to identify angles for Sponsors to contribute to events and reports, and Operations to ensure a very high standard of execution on the day of an event.
Key duties of this role will include:
* Undertaking initial research based on a brief provided for a given event / report, researching the key issues the event / report must address, via desk and phone research
* Liaising with existing contacts as well as identifying, via desk and phone research, new potential contributors to the report
* Inviting key persons to contribute
* Hosting roundtable debates
* Interviewing high level contributors
* Proof reading roundtable transcripts in preparation for publication * Report agenda copy writing
* Website copy writing
* Contributing to the generation of new report and event ideas
The ideal candidate will:
* Have at least three years' experience in an event production role
* Be accustomed to speaking with and 'selling' new ideas and concepts to others
* Have experience working with high technical subject matter
* Be experienced in writing high quality copy including an excellent standard of written English
* Have a proven track record of meeting targets
* Be creative in their thinking and flexible to different event formats and topic ideas
* Be a go-getter!
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer
- SalaryS$3500 - S$5500 per month
Our client is looking for a conference producer to join their Singapore team, supporting a growing portfolio of existing live and digital and a number of launch events within...
- SalaryS$5000 - S$6000 per month
Are you looking for the opportunity to drive your marketing career forwards? Are you creative, quick thinking and outrageously organised? Our client is a fast-g...
- Salary£38000 - £40000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Event Manager to join a leading Events and Publishing house, on a maternity contract.This role is to manage a portfolio...