- Location: London
- Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Client Account Manager
3 months +
£45k - £50k
This is an exciting opportunity for a Client Account Manager to join an award winning media agency on a fixed term basis with massive potential to go temp to perm! You will be working across a variety of brands for an exciting new client win. As Client Account Manager you will sit in the client team and be indispensable to both the clients and the agency in delivering great work and maintaining high standards.
This is a U.K role where you'll be expected to produce a high standard of campaign planning and implementation. This is a diverse opportunity and offers broad scope to gain experience across many media specialisms and departments within the agency. As such the candidate will have the opportunity to rapidly develop their skills and experience in a wide range of areas including all media channels, partnership creation, measurement and management. You will be the lead on a number of important client projects and be trusted to plan and execute major campaigns.
- To be the owner of the client's major briefs - seeing campaigns through from briefing, planning, execution and reporting
- To hold key relationships with and work collaboratively with internal teams across all four pillars of the agency: Client, Create, Consult and Convert
- To manage relationships and work collaboratively with key external stakeholders: Media Owner partners and T&R partner agencies (e.g Creative, PR)
- To co-line manage junior members of the team and take ownership of aspects of their professional development, including delegating on specific tasks
- You will be an indispensable extension of the client's Marketing Team. Show them you can both get things done to the high standards we set ourselves and challenge clients where necessary
- Develop a commitment of high-quality service and performance by fostering the client-first spirit in others. Consider both short and long-term interests of the client in making service decisions
- Able to contextualise client requirements into robust strategic media plans
- Working confidently with those products and services relevant to my role and actively look for ways to improve performance
- Have a strong knowledge of all offline/online channels and be a confident media planner who understands the roles of channels and principles of media planning
- Have a thorough understanding of AV & all Social platforms
- Be curious and positively challenge to ensure the best possible work is delivered
- Be highly confident in their ability to present media recommendations to senior stakeholders in the clients' business.
- Be able to confidently use data and tools to provide evidence-based media strategies to meet client's objectives.
- Be able to analyse campaign performance and provide insightful commentary and recommendations to clients
- Be a go-getter, who is self-motivated and shows pro-activity.
- Be able to manage both upwards and downwards; reporting into a Business Director and Account Director, while also co-line managing a Client Executive
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer
- Salary£27000 - £48000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
Are you a quantitative project manager with survey scripting expertise & strong familiarity in Excel and/or SPSS? Join one of Europe's fastest growing data collection age...
- Salary£250 - £350 per day
Paid Search Account Manager - Google ShoppingFreelance - 3 Months Initial Contract£250 to £350 per day - Inside IR35 Are you a Paid Search special...
- SalaryAU$9000 - AU$10000 per month
- LocationNorth Shore
We have a current opportunity for a Sales Manager (Australia & New Zealand) on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Sydney Australia. Role: Sal...
- SalaryUp to £300 per day
Digital Planning ManagerIndependent Agency3 months +£300 As Digital Planning Manager for this award winning Independent Agency you will be focused...
- SalaryS$5000 - S$6000 per month
Our client - a leading global authority on consumer trends using expert forecasting combined with data science, consumer insights, product design direction and trading strate...
- Salary£220 - £300 per day
SEO FreelancerIndependent Agency6 Week inital contract£220 to £300 per day outside IR35 Are you a skilled SEO Specialist who can work acros...
- Salary£35000 - £45000 per annum
We have a current opportunity for a Senior Ad Operations Manager on a permanent basis.About the role:We are looking for a senior ad ops ma...
- Salary£40000 - £50000 per annum
The client is a market-leading multinational mobile computing accessories company. They have 45 offices worldwide and direct distribution to 145 countries. Started in 1983 in...
- Salary£27000 - £33000 per annum
The client is an independent financial advice website, who offer a stepping stone for helping people with their money. They were founded 4 years as a publication providing b...
- Salary£26000 - £30000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
Research Executive (Client-Side) Are you a superstar Research Executive with full-service quant experience and do you want to work on the c...
- Salary£55000 - £60000 per annum + 15% Bonus
Associate Director (Client-side) Are you super excited by the idea of working on the client-side and do you love the topic of Sust...
- Salary£55000 - £65000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
The client is a start-up SaaS recruitment platform focused on large enterprise clients. They have offices in Paris and London and work with a global list of clients from lead...