- Location: Somerset
- Salary: £55000 - £75000.00 per annum + excellent benefits + package
Chemist Patent Attorney - Inorganic/Materials Science
£55,000 - £75,000 + package
South West, UK + remote working supported
If you are looking for a new position that can offer a demonstrably different environment, in an ethically responsible and positive working culture, then this role could be for you.
This firm differentiates itself from their larger competitors by offering an agile working culture, which provides an excellent work life balance as well as being ethically sound. They have grown rapidly over the last two years and show no signs of slowing down. Supporting a hands-on approach to client management and priding themselves on expert guidance on clients strategic direction, you will be part of a collaborative team environment.
Utilising your Inorganic Chemistry Patent Attorney experience, you will be part of an organisation that offers a clear, uncomplicated legal and technical advice to a wide range of clients. You will be able to take advantage of benefits to include a competitive remuneration package and remote working arrangements.
* Patent drafting and prosecution which ensures you will get direct client contact and fuller involvement in IP strategy
* Opposition work is readily available, which allows you to gain more exposure to contentious aspects of IP
* Direct client work in the FoodTech and FMCG sectors, as well as materials science subject matter.
* Working autonomously is encouraged, and you will be entrusted with building and nurturing close relationships with clients - but you'll still feel integral to a close-knit team.
* The rare opportunity for litigation work is there for those who want to broaden their skill set, so the range and scope of cases is excellent.
* Being a qualified patent attorney (EPA or CPA) with proven experience in the profession, you will be able to utilise your client management skills immediately.
* A Bachelor's Degree in a Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Materials Science related discipline will ensure you feel comfortable advising clients on a broad range of sectors.
* An appetite for professional growth; someone who thrives on learning new sectors and technology
* With direct experience of client handling, you will thrive in having an active involvement with individual client IP strategy too.
If you are looking for a genuinely inspiring career-defining position in a forward-thinking firm, then click the apply button now!
Phee Farrer Jones is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Salary£70000 - £90000.00 per annum + excellent package
Biotechnology Patent Attorney - Qualified CPA/EPALondon£70,000 - £90,000 + package
- Salary£75000 - £100000 per annum + excellent benefits
Physics/Electronics Patent Attorney - EPA/CPABristol (plus remote working)£70,000 - £100,000An e...
- Salary£50000 - £70000 per annum
Chemical Engineering/Materials Patent AttorneyEPA/CPA Qualified (or Finalist level)Gloucestershire base (rem...
- Salary£65000 - £85000 per annum + excellent benefits + package
Mechanical Engineering Patent Attorney - Qualified£65,000 - £85,000 + packageSouth West, UK + remote working...
- Salary£55000 - £70000 per annum + package + bonus scheme
Mechanical Engineering Patent Attorney - Finalist/QualifiedGloucestershire base (remote working also supported)
- Salary£50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent package
High Tech/Software Patent Attorney - Finalist/Qualified£50,000-£60,000 + excellent packageBirmingham base + ...
- Salary£65000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits
Trade Mark Attorney - QualifiedBristol + remote working supported£65,000 - £75,000 + package
- Salary£60000 - £85000 per annum
Trade Mark Attorney (Qualified)London (plus remote/agile working)£60,000 - £80,000 + package
- Salary£50000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits + package
Trade Mark Attorney - UK Qualified£50,000-£70,000 + excellent packageBirmingham base + remote/agile working
- Salary£18000 - £20000 per annum + excellent benefits
IP Renewals Administrator£18,000 - £20,000LeedsThe PersonD...
- Salary£4000 - £5600 per month
I'm working with a growing Ecommerce SaaS company. They are specialising in connecting their client's systems to international marketplaces and sales channels while o...